In fashion inspiration pink sweater dress polka dot maxi dress rosegal style

Pink sweater dresses.. sign me up!

 Hey guys!

 Today, I am showing you a few pieces from Rosegal that I have absolutely fallen in love with. I am all about pink sweater dresses lately, pink is one of my all time favourite colours and it has been so cold in Estonia lately and another thing I have fallen back in love with is polka dot maxi dresses.


rosegal


The first one is this gorgeous polka dot maxi dress. I love that the top of this is shirt style, adds such a classy/formal touch, but the flowy maxi skirt brings back the fun element. This would look so beautiful with a pair of flats and a colorful bag. I´m thinking bright red cross body maybe.. What would you pair this with?

The pink sweater dress for me is just what dreams are made of. I love sweater dresses in general, everything pink calls my name (how gorgeous is this baby pink shade?) and the cricket touch just made me fall in love even more. I can totally see this layered under a leather jacket with a scarf. Add some boots and thights and this is transformed from spring/autumn look to winter. I would honestly wear this right now, because like I said, the weather here has been nothing summery.. Endless rain and cold breeze.

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment