In fashion inspiration outfit style zaful

2 outfits with Zaful

Hey guys!

So I´m sure you´ve guessed it by now, but I recently became a little bit obsessed with a brand called Zaful. They have such a massive selection of beautiful clothes for such a small price and I was very interested to see if they are the same in real life, because we all know what shopping online can be like. You find something you love, you order it and once you put it on, it seems like it has been either made for a child or a Barbie doll. Mostly when it comes to these unfortunate shopping experiences, I can be okay with it, but sometimes I do consider going on a water only diet for as long as I will fit into that dress, but let´s not get into that. Let´s get into all the beautiful things I got from Zaful.

Zaful was kind enough to let me choose a few items from their website to then share with you guys, so I picked out a beautiful floral off the shoulder top and a choker detail long sleeved t-shirt. Their customer service has been super helpful and friendly and their whole community seems to be filled with wonderful, supportive women. Love it!

The first top I picked out looks a little something like this. I wore it over a black body con dress for an easy summer day outfit, but it would look lovely paired with so many other things - jeans, skirts, leggings. The material doesn´t seem to be super high quality (which I don´t really expect considering the price tag), but it sewn well and didn´t make me uncomfortable in any way. I would recommend sizing up, the sizes on both items are on the smaller side and thanks to that, the top did rise up to my neck all the time, which made me go a bit mental. I really love the bell sleeves of this and overall, I would say I am happy with this product.

Look at those bell sleeves!


The second top I picked out, I actually liked even more than the first one. As you can see, this is a really simple grey, long sleeved t-shirt with a choker detail. I wouldn´t say I am massively into the choker trend, but since I didn´t own anything like this yet, I decided to give it a go. The material of this one is actually really nice and soft and doesn´t feel cheap at all, it has a zip on the back, which I personally didn´t like that much, but it is practical - the choker part won´t strech out as much. I paired it with a floral skirt from H&M and my trusty pink biker faux leather jacket and I actually really enjoyed this look.


 I have since worn it with a black tutu skirt as well, so I can confirm - it is a very versatile piece to have in your wardrobe and for 4,99$ you can´t really go wrong. I would recommend sizing up in this one as well. Overall, I am very pleased with my new items from Zaful and I would recommend them. Their prices are great for trying out fun new styles (and trust me, they have A LOT to choose from) and they have been nothing but super friendly and helpful.  

                                                                  Leather jacket - H&M
                                                                  Skirt - H&M, a few years old
                                                                  Sandals - Mohito, also a few years old
                                                                  Top - Zaful

Related Articles

1 comments: