In cute summer dresses fashion floral skirt maxi skirt style zaful

Floral skirt madness with Zaful

 I´ll admit it - I´ve gone a bit floral skirt and cute summer dresses crazy recently. I think the slightly warmer weather we have been getting has been getting to my head most of all. I have spent a good few hours on Zaful website again and I want to share these two amazing items with you.


Zaful wishlist




The striped dress is a steal at just 7,29$ and would look amazing layered over leggings (because let´s be realistic, I live in Estonia). I´m thinking pairing this with denim jackets or even a blazer to dress it up a bit. Such a simple piece, but so versatile! Love it! 

And can we just take a second to admire the beauty of this floral skirt? I love that it´s a full maxi skirt with a fun twist - front slit. Everyone who knows me, knows I love a little bit of floral in my life and yellow is a colour I really should wear more. Everytime I wear it, I love how it looks on me, but I just haven´t found too many yellow pieces I like until now. 

Have you been eyeing up anything recently? Let me know in the comments! 
X

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment