In beauty blogger favourites juvia´s place l´oreal mascara miss manga monthly favourites nubian eyeshadow palette polaar serum skin chemists skincare the ordinary tint-in-balm ysl

March Favourites

Hey guys!

The first month of Spring is over and even though it´s still not properly warm in Estonia (we had snow less than a week ago. Crazy!), my thoughts are already in bright and pastel colours! Nothing makes me happier than seeing the first flowers, sunshine and my thermometer show anything more than 0 degrees! Nothing.. besides these products over here. This month I re-discovered some old favourites and found some new ones as well.



L´oreal Miss Manga mascara 
This is an old favourite of mine, that I had completely forgotten about. A little while ago I was browsing my local department stores beauty section and saw this was on sale and I had no excuse to not snap it up. This is a really good dupe for the YSL mascara I am always raving about. It is very volumizing, but does a great job on lengthening at the same time. A little bit clumpy, but just the way I like it. Do check it out if you haven´t already! 

YSL Volupté Tint-In-Balm
I did an entire review of this on my blog a little while ago. This is the only recent beauty launch that got me really excited and ever since I got it, I have used this so much. I have read so many reviews on this, some love it, some think it´s not worth the money, but I cannot get enough of this. I love the sweet, fruity scent that most YSL lip products have, I love that it is really moisturizing (duh, it´s a balm!) and I love the sheer, hint of colour it leaves on your lips. The packaging is on point, as always and the little lip shape in the middle is just so cute!

Polaar Icymagic Instant Eye Contour Multi Energiser
I recieved this in my Look Fantastic February beauty box and while I did like it straight from the beginning, I grew to absolutely adore this product. It promises to reduce puffiness and dark circles. It has a really nice roll-on packaging, is enriched with Siberian gingseng and feels oh-so-good! It really does help you wake up in the morning and I use it in the afternoon, when I´m feeling really sleepy for a little "instant kick".

Nubian Eyeshadow Palette by Juvia´s Place
I love a good eyeshadow palette and this has been my most recent favourite. The shadows are gorgeously pigmented, easy to blend and the mattes are rather good as well, which is pretty hard to come across. The palette includes 4 matte shades and 8 shimmers. All the shades go really well with each other and you can create a more laid back daytime look, but also a more dramatic night time look. These shades are mostly very warm, so if you prefer cooler shades, this won´t be for you.

The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors +HA
Everyone keeps talking about this brand, so sorry for being repetitive, but ever since I recieved this product in my February Look Fantastic beauty box, I have been reaching for it almost daily. This is such a nice lightweight moisturizer that really gets the job done without feeling heavy or sticky on the skin. This doesn´t really have a smell to it, which is nice, because that means it has a bigger chance of suiting people with sensitive skin. The prices of these products are just unbeatable as well. Highly recommend this brand.

Skin Chemists Aqua Repair Facial Serum
This is another product I discovered from the Look Fantastic beauty box, so as you can tell, I am very happy with my subscription so far. I have been obsessed with this serum! This one is scented pretty strongly though, but since I am in love with the smell of this, it doesn´t bother me. It makes my skin feel refreshed and hydrated. Love it!


What products have you guys been loving recently? Let me know in the comments! x

Related Articles

1 comments:

  1. The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors +HA is my fav too!

    ReplyDelete