In cream l´oreal laser renew moisturizing review revitalift skincare

L´oreal Revitalift Laser Renew Day Cream

Hey guys!



Today, I will be sharing my thoughts on the new L´oreal Revitalift Laser Renew Day Cream. It promises to help plumpen up your skin and smooth out wrinkles all while leaving your skin moisturized , yet not greasy. It contains glycan (in a 6 month study proved to help reduce wrinkles), lipohydroxy acid(exfoliating ingredient) and hyaloronic acid (moisturizing ingredient). The targeted age group ranges from 30-50+.

L´oreal very kindly sent me the discover sized product (they did not ask me to write this post!) and even though I am 20 and don´t really have much wrinkles, I do enjoy a highly moisturizing cream that would not feel tacky, so I was very excited to try this out.

The texture of this is very nice. It´s not heavy, feels really smooth and refreshing on the skin and what I love the most, it sinks in very quickly. The only odd thing is that it leaves a bit of a visible trace of the product. I have no idea, how to explain this, but a little bit of the product creates almost like an illusion of dry, peeling skin. But honestly, this does not bother me that much, because it happens rather quickly and then I just go over my face with a clean, dry tissue paper and wipe it off.

My skin has been feeling a lot more moisturized after I started using this, so I would surely recommend this if you´re on the market for a good moisturizing, lightweight cream. 


Have you recently tried any new products that you´ve loved? Let me know in the comments. X

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment