In beauty lipstick make up review tint-in-balm tinted balm ysl yves saint laurent

YSL Volupté Tint-in-balm review



To be honest, new beauty releases don´t really get me excited anymore. I guess the main reason is that over time I have found the products that I like and I tend to just stick to using the same things that already work great for me. But the one release that did make my heart skip a beat are the YSL Volupté Tint-in-balms. My love for YSL is no secret, especially for their lip products and a tinted balm really isn´t anything groundbreaking or brand new, but they are winners in my book.

 The shade I originally wanted was sadly sold out. I had my eye on the nude, but I settled for this gorgeous shade called "Seduce me pink". It does look more berry than pink to me, but since they offer an even darker berry shade I can see where they are coming from with the name.
PS: How cute is that tiny lip shape? Aaamazing! 


Packaging, as per usual with YSL, is to die for. They are the no. 1 brand for gorgeous packaging and amazing products inside those gorgeous packages. The scent is the normal YSL fruity-sweet scent, which is pretty strong, so if you´re fussy about things like that, that is certainly something to keep in mind. Texture and feel of these is just amazing, very very hydrating, comfortable wear and the colour pigmentation is not very strong, but just enough for a tinted balm.
Overall, yes, this is an expensive product and at first you may think it´s a bit silly to pay this amount for basically a lip balm in a fancy packaging that offers only a sheer pop of colour, but for me, this is surely a holy grail product and I know I will be reaching for this A LOT. I don´t really get super dry lips, but I HATE lip products that are uncomfortable and drying.


And this is what a thin layer of this looks like on me. This is 100% my current beauty favourite! Can you tell I´m obsessed? 

What are some new releases that have made you excited? Will you be giving these a go?


On another note, I had a bit of a blogger fail. I dug out my big camera (an old Canon, but still works great, just a tad bit slow.. ok really slow) and I took some gorgeous shots for this post. I have lost my memory card reader. Why, oh why? Sorry guys, but you will have to settle for pictures taken with my iPhone right now!

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment