In beauty beauty box borghese eyelights eyelites face mask icy magic lfbeautybox liquid eyeshadow look fantastic make up model co moisturizer myvitamins polaar stress relief the ordinary thisworks

Look Fantastic Beauty Box review / 02


  The Look Fantastic Beauty Box is a first for me. I have never tried any of these beauty box subscriptions before and I´ll be honest - I did have my doubts about it. I didn´t think too much about "oh, will I be getting my moneys worth in products per cost?", I worried more about liking the products themselves. But let me tell you right now, I was not dissapointed. I loved every single item in the February box, so let´s take a closer look at each item seperately.


 First up, we have the Catwalk Queen Vitamins by myvitamins. This is a blend of vitamins that should help keep your hair, skin and nails healthy. I personally have not been taking these long enough to notice a sure change in those things, but I am feeling a bit more energetic since I started taking these. I do also think that adding vitamins to a beauty box is a really nice touch. A nice reminder that beauty does indeed start from the inside and we need to take care of ourselves, not just from the outside.


The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA is a really nice lightweight moisturizer. It doesn´t have much of a scent to it, which is great if you are someone, who is fussy about things like that. I have used this twice a day for almost a week now and so far, I have not had any issues with it and for the price, I would highly recommend this!


Polaar Instant Eye Contour  Energiser with Siberian Ginseng. This is one of those products that made me seriously think "is someone spying on me?", because I don´t see, how else could anyone know exactly, what I need. This for me, is a dream come true in a tube. You apply this under your eyes, I do it right after I wake up or before I apply my make-up and it reduces puffiness and the cold feeling really gives me a much needed kick in the morning. Love, love, love this!


this works Stress Check breath in. This is a little aromatherapeutic roller ball that is enriched with soothing oils such as eucalyptus and lavender, to name just two. This smells incredible and very calming and since this is so easy to carry around, I surely will be getting a lot of use out of this. Again, I think this is such a nice product to find in a beauty box, reminding us that it´s important to take care of our mental health just as much as our body. 


Borghese restorative hydrating mud mask for face and body.  The sample size of this was really generous so I got 3 uses out of this. This does feel like it really cleans out your pores and I like that it feels cool when you use it, but this is something I would buy again. While it didn´t irritate my skin at all, it did feel a bit painful while using it and I would not say that this mask is hydrating, to me, it was more on the drying side oddly.


 Model Co eyelites metallic liquid eyeshadow.*  This is the only make-up product this box had and it did not dissapoint. This can be worn over your normal eyeshadow, as your eyeshadow (for a GORGEOUS super sparkly look, which I´m all about) or as a primer. This swatches just beautifully and I wore this the other day over my normal eyeshadow and it gave just the nicest sparky touch. This will be getting a lot of use!

*Oddly enough, I didn´t find the link to this product on the look fantastic website, so I linked the model co website to this one. 


 Look at that gorgeous shimmer! Love!

Well that´s all from me for today. I will be posting a review of the March box, which I recieved already as well, but I wanted to get this up first. I recieved my box a bit late, because of an error in our local post office (as per usual.. very annoyed to say the least). I am currently enjoying a cup of Earl Grey since the kids are snoozing and am about to watch The Walking Dead. Hellll yees! Another wild night in.
What do you think of the february box? Are you going to be getting any of these products? X

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment