In essence essie favourites february hand cream honeymania liquid lipstick montly favourites peach daiquiri the body shop

February Favourites

I hope I´m not that late for a montly favourites post, but here it is! I don´t have a whole lot since I don´t really try new things too often, but I have been loving these items.


The Body Shop honeymania hand cream has been my go-to hand cream ever since I bought this last year. It is so moisturizing and smells just incredible! I didn´t even know, how much I love the scent of honey before trying this. It´s not too overpowering, just perfect for me.

Organic avocado & honey express repair hair mask, now this is a product I picked up completely on a whim. I didn´t expect it to do much since it´s by a brand I have never heard of before (I tried googling them, and I think it´s a russian brand? But I´m not 100% sure) + it was really cheap. But this stuff is genuinely amazing. I have no idea, where you could find this, but if you can manage to track this baby down, then absolutely give it a go.

Essie nail polish in the shade Peach Daiquiri. Essie is a brand I have a love-hate relationship with, some of their polishes work perfectly for me and others not so much. But this one is such a beautiful, happy colour that glides on smoothly and lasts surprisingly well on my nails.

Essence liquid lipstick in the shade Almost Real. Essence is one of my favourite budget-friendly brands and I love their lipsticks, lipglosses, their brow kit I use almost daily, so it came as no surprise to me that I would adore their liquid lipsticks as well. These are not the super pigmented kind, they are more like a gloss. But they do feel very comfortable on the lips and give just the perfect amount of colour for a nice daytime look. The fact that I bought them in all 3 shades available here, means something since I very rarely get something in every colour. My favourite out of all 3 is this gorgeous nude. Just look at it!



Related Articles

5 comments: