In monki wednesday wishing wishlist

Wednesday Wishing

 Sorry for the posts being a bit delayed. I swear, I have not forgotten. It´s the 2 rugrats.. they´ve been playing a game call "who can drive mommy mental faster" and oh boy am I tired. Currently been awake and alert for 48 hours. Red bull, sponsor my life please?

 Today´s wishlist, as you see, is all about comfort. It´s been really beautiful and sunny for the past few days and that means that I have been spending most of my time outside with the kiddos. But while it is absolutely beautiful and sunny, it´s still very cold. So my best friends are still knitwear and sweatshirts. With this in mind, I headed over to monki´s website. Monki is one of those brands that can do no wrong in my eyes. I love their unique designs.

its all about comfort


 The first slogan grey sweatshirt is probably my favourite. I do love a good ol´ slogan shirt! And you all already know, how much I love the grey and light pink combo. Get it here, currently sold out. 
 Another one that caught my eye is this oversized yellow one. Yellow is not a colour I would normally go for, but that´s exactly what I like I about it. Stepping out of my comfort zone a little bit. Get it here. 
 I own about 3823782 knitwear pieces like this already, but that´s exactly, why I love them. They are so versatile! You can wear them with anything and it´s still a foolproof outfit. AND I don´t own a single one in this exact colour. Get it here. 
 And last, but not least, this gorgeous plaid shirt dress. I love plaid, I love shirt dresses, this is a match made in heaven for me. I love how oversized this is! I can imagine throwing it on with bare legs in the summer, some white sneakers.. or layered over leggings and under a leather jacket? I may have to snap this up. Get it here, 

What´s on your wishlist right now? x 

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment