In brownies recipe

Recipe: Brownies

 I have to start with a confession.. I love brownies. And no, I don´t mean that on a normal level. I really, really love brownies. But whenever I made them myself, they never turned out quite as good as I hoped. But last week I discovered the ultimate recipe.


 I have made these brownies 4 nights in a row now and I don´t intend on stopping anytime soon. They are seriously that good. My husband, who´s normally not that keen on sweet things, actually asks me to make these. So let´s get baking.

You will need;
10 tablespoons of butter
1 1/4 cups of sugar
3/4 cup of cocoa powder 
1/4 teaspoon of salt
2 large eggs
1/2 cup of flour

Optional: some nuts 

Place the butter, cocoa powder and sugar in a large heatproof bowl over boiling water. When the butter has melted, mix everything through and let cool for about 5-10 minutes. I try it with my finger, if it´s too hot for my finger, it´s too hot for the eggs. When cool, add in the eggs, mix through and then add in the flour. Mix until flour is no longer visible in the mixture, then add in the nuts if you are using them.

Cook at 347 fahrenheit or 175 celcius for about 20-25 minutes.

Original recipe from here . As you can see, I have made a few little changes, but this is just how it works best in my oven.

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment