In earrings friday favourites j.crew jewelry movie pasta quote recipe trolls

Friday Favourites

 I can´t believe another week is almost over. Time seems to be going by faster and faster. Scary! Here´s what I have been loving this week.

Favourite thought :
Right now, turning on the news pretty much equals watching a horror movie. But that´s the worst part, it´s no movie. These are real events happening all around us. I think it´s very important to right now just look inside of yourself and keep on moving forward, towards our personal goals and by doing that we inspire others around us. Don´t be afraid to be yourself, no matter who you are or where you come from. 

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/499195939931983244/

Favourite movie :
I got the "Trolls" movie for Klaus after hearing all the wonderful things my sister had to say about it and honestly, it´s the cutest movie ever. Klaus loves it, I love it and I´m struggling to think of anyone who would not.



Favourite recipe :  
I found this pasta recipe on Buzzfeed and decided to give it a go. I had all the items ready to go in my kitchen already and this just seemed really quick and easy and I was not let down. The sauce really does come together super fast while the pasta is boiling and the end results are incredible. I topped it all off with some nice crispy bacon and even the boys loved it.

Favourite jewelry : 
I wouldn´t say I´m a massive jewelry kind of girl. I do like my bling, don´t get me wrong, but I hardly ever wear anything. But these ones from J. Crew caught my eye. I love the pale blue colour of them, would look stunning around the spring/summer months I think. At 80€ they sure aren´t cheap, but they are gorgeous!
 
Untitled #22


Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment