In ASOS clothing fashion Kiss The Sky MANGO Miss Selfridge monki polyvore style Y.A.S

Wednesday Wishing

asos wishlist
Oh did I find gems this week! I am having a really hard time restraining myself from placing an order.. but since I already treated myself to a new coat this week, I think it´s time to sit back, really think things through and maybe.. just maybe then treat myself a bit more.

First up, we have this beautiful khaki jumpsuit. Army green is not one of my favourite colours, but I certainly don´t mind it. I am all over this wrap detail! It´s from Miss Selfridge and priced at 45£, it´s not a bad deal at all. I can imagine this with heels and a leather jacket as a dressed up version for spring, or some nice sneakers for a more chilled out vibe.
I do love my black dresses and I really really love lace. I keep telling myself I own over 50 black dresses, but just look at those lace details! This one is from asos premium range and it´s going to cost you 55£, which is really not that bad for a LBD.
Frills are a trend, which I really like in theory. I am a sucker for girly details, but in reality, I don´t think they do anything for me. Another thing I love is sweatshirts. Put those two things together and you get this gorgeous sweatshirt from Mango. Bonus: it´s under 30£ and it´s in a beautiful peachy shade, perfect for spring.
Keeping with the black dresses and sweatshirt/hoodie theme, I have picked out this hybrid from Monki. I love how girly, but badass it is at the same time. I absolutely love this piece and at 35£, it´s a bargain and I am having a really hard time restraining myself right now.
I´ll be honest with you - I never really got into the whole peplum style. I am quite short and not the skinniest, so the peplum fit never really did anything for me. But when I saw this top from Y.A.S., I screamed YASS (sorry, I could not help myself). I love stripes and this colour combo is soothing for my soul.
And lastly, we have another piece that normally is not something I would pick. The pink is too bright, I am really not that into the boho/festival look, but something about this just works. Love love love.

I am now off to bed. Sleep is much needed. The kids have been driving me insane, I have baked a cake and had way too many tacos. I am probably 95% guacamole as I´m typing this.

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment