In bad to the bronze colour tattoo essence essence brow kit eyeliner fotd hypnose drama lancome mascara maybelline rimmel xxxl lipgloss

FOTD

 Arghhh. It´s just miserable in Estonia this time of year. One moment it´s snowing, the next it´s raining and sunshine is nowhere to be found. Bonus; it gets dark at 4-5 pm. I have so many ideas for posts, but those require pictures and pictures require daylight. Could also do with a husband, who knows, how to take outfit pictures. Sooo.. see you again never.
 For today, I have a short and sweet post for you which is my poor attempt at a face of the day. I´m warning you - won´t be very interesting since I keep my make-up very minimal. Wore this look while taking the smaller rugrat out for her walk and to the supermarket. Very glamorous mom life indeed.

eyebrows - essence eyebrow stylist kit shade natural brunette
mascara - lancomé hypnose drama 
eyeshadow - maybelline colour tattoo shade bad to the bronze
eyeliner - rimmel glam eyes liquid liner
lips - essence xxxl shine lipgloss shade nude kiss 

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment