In beauty favourites hypnose drama lancome lipstick make-up mascara nyx rouge volupte soft matte lipcream ysl

Beauty products that save my life

 I am by no means beauty guru. Most days I just put on some mascara and call it a day, and mind you, that was even before I had kids. I can´t say that I´m not interested in the beauty world, I am. But I guess just not enough. But today I am showing you a few products, some are my all time favourites and some are my recent finds.

 Also, I really wish I was one of those bloggers that had amazing photos to show off, but until I learn how to do that, bare with me.


 NYX soft matte lip creams are my recent obsession. I love how they work as effortlessly as a gloss, are not quite as pigmented as liquid lipsticks (yet very buildable) and surprisingly comfortable. I ordered 12 of them on what I would like to call, someone-please-delete-the-ebay-app-from-my-phone-its-way-past-my-bedtime shopping sprees. I love almost every single colour, but these 4 are my ultimate favourites.
YSL Volume Effect Faux Cils mascara is one of my all time favourite beauty products and I swear by it. After having eyelash extensions for about 6 months my naturally (already shitty to begin with) eyelashes were in an awful state (still are, thanks for wondering), but this mascara does wonders even to my lashes. I cannot recommend this enough. Just enough volume, just enough length, not too clumpy, just the way I like it. The only thing I do not like is the scent. I do like the smell itself, but it´s just a tad strong for me.
 Lancome Hypnose Drama mascara. I bought this mascara after hearing everyone ramble on and on about how great it is and how some like it even more than the YSL. "Absolute rubbish, not possible at all!" I thought to myself, but I decided to give it a go. At first, I did not get on with the wand of this mascara. It does take me a longer time to get the results that I want with this one, but I do end up loving the results a bit more. But in the long run, I would still choose the YSL over this one. Speed matters more to me, but all in all, another fantastic mascara. 
YSL Rouge Volupte lipstick. Surprise, surprise, another YSL product. I guess you can tell, what my favourite beauty brand is.. but all in all, this is the best lipstick I have ever tried. Bought in on a whim on my lunch break, haven´t been able to stop using it since. Brilliant colour pay off, perfect formulation as expected. One of the few products I could really say you do really get what you pay for. 


Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment